7 SIMPLE REASONS YOUR SKIN IS BREAKING OUT!


HORMONES!
It's just hormones. It could be that time of the month...for me the pimples varies then. It's usually 2 humongous boil-like pimples on my face, one typically on my forehead, and the other somewhere on above my lip. It is always so painful! How does one get rid of hormone induced pimple?

MAKE UP BRUSHES & TOOLS
How long do you have to use make up brushes before washing? I've gone 2 weeks before without washing, and I've even gone months without washing my brushes or powder puffs, sponges. My face suffered. Just imagine the dirt in those brushes...I'd advise wash once a week. Read more after the cut...

DIRTY HAIR
Back when my hair was relaxed, anytime I had new growth, I would break out seriously. Now I'm natural it still happens and I understand why. It's simply dirty hair. Whenever my hair is dirty I break out. Does that happen to you?
DIRTY SHEETS
Dirty pillows are the culprits. Dirt, oil, hair products and your own skin’s oils can transfer onto pillows and then your skin reacts badly to it. If you don't change your bed sheets and pillow case often, you will break out (if you're like me). Dirty towels too, wash often.

STRESS
When I am stressed out, you can read it on my face because different sizes of pimples will just be showing themselves anyhow. If I am stressed out already, seeing acne on my face stresses me out even more! It's a vicious circle! I've not found a solution for this...simple de-stressing is not easy.

NEW PRODUCTS
I am very wary to try out new products no matter how wonderful it claims to be. I definitely need to do more research into the kind of ingredients that actually cause me to break out but I've had no time for that yet. What I do know is that often when I switch my beauty routine or add a new product, I'm in trouble...the pimples pop out like popcorn! This is why I get very upset when a product i'm used to is out of stock or discontinued.


THE DEVIL
Seriously, if I have clean sheets, clean makeup brushes, clean towels, good products, no stress, calm hormones and I'm still breaking out, who do I blame it on?

Some of you are lucky, you have skin as smooth as a baby's bum whether you take care of it or not...

Related Posts