Paul Pogba Seals World Record Man Utd Transfer




Manchester United have confirmed the world record transfer of Paul Pogba from Juventus.

The Frenchman completes a sensational return to Old Trafford, the club he walked away from in 2012, for £90million.

Pogba has put pen to paper on a five-year deal as he confirmed his return to the Premier League. And the Frenchman is delighted to have returned to the club four years on.

“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can’t wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game,” he said.

Related Posts